PB FIRST™ manages your mailing by importing, reformatting and enhancing your electronic print or data files, and can work directly with the output of Windows applications and PDF files. It interfaces with Pitney Bowes SmartMailer™ Mail Management Software to verify addresses and sort your file to achieve postal discounts. It then passes your job on to the Pitney Bowes DocuMatch® System for printing and finishing. You can also print your documents on a laser printer and then finish the job with a Pitney Bowes Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) compatible Folder Inserter.
Gain Total Control of Each Mail Piece
- The Highest Level of Document Integrity
- Automate Your Transactional Mailings
- Manage Oversized Documents Easily
- Easy to Use
Save Time & Money
- Correct addresses and add ZIP+4 codes to ensure and speed delivery
- Update addresses and save the cost of re-creating and re-mailing. PB FIRST™ connects to Pitney Bowes ForwardTrak™ Net through SmartMailer™ to identify and update changes of address.
- Presort the job prior to printing according to USPS specifications, allowing your mailing to qualify for maximum postal discounts.
- Print postal codes, tray labels, traying instructions, and postal forms for maximum postal discounts.
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP|
|Supported Databases:||PB First™ links data from a variety of platforms, including MS Windows, Unix, AS/400, and mainframe systems to the automation and productivity features of the Pitney Bowes DocuMatch®, AddressRight™ Printers, & OMR compatible Inserting Systems.|
- Contact us