GeoTAX Enterprise Tax Management
Keep up with today's constantly changing tax jurisdictions and avoid over- or under-payments. GeoTAX makes it easy to standardize addresses and append accurate jurisdiction information to your records—so you can step up to new requirements mandated by state and local laws.
Approximately 25% of all 19,000 incorporated municipalities in the U.S. change their boundaries each year.
Tax with confidence
For sales and use, personal property, insurance and payroll taxes, use the resource specifically designed for jurisdiction assignments. Eliminate the costly process of keeping up-to-date with boundary adjustments, and steer clear of costly penalties--even class-action suits.
Avoid overcharging and underpaying
Don’t rely on ZIP Codes alone. ZIP Codes are designed for delivering mail. They often don’t align with taxing jurisdictions or shift with jurisdiction-assignment changes. Use GeoTAX to avoid overcharging or underpaying. And ensure that you comply with new legislation, such as the Mobile Telecommunications Sourcing Act, prohibits the use of ZIP codes alone for tax assignments.
Opt for flexibility and usability
Invest in the tax information you need today--and be confident in your ability to expand your coverage as your business grows. Integrate tax jurisdiction assignment quickly and easily into existing processes. Rely on consistent system operations and processing results across all platforms.
Improve your data quality as you tax
Determine address completeness, according to official standards. Ensure the accuracy of customer and employee records. Integrate current jurisdictional boundary information. Ensure quarterly updates to stay on top of jurisdictional boundary changes.
|Usability for all roles|
|Flexible capabilities for today and tomorrow|
|Adaptability to enterprise processes|
|Manageability at all stages|
|Reliable performance and scalability|
|Affordable TCO and certain ROI|
|*From Ventana Research: Evaluation Criteria for Enterprise Geocoding: Choosing the Right Software to Provide Location Intelligence. ©Copyright Ventana Research 2012|
Across industries, companies benefit from GeoTAX use for payroll and property taxes, with resulting increased efficiency and improved data quality.
Additional specific industry applications include:
For Telecommunications Companies:
- Wireline and wireless tax assignments
- Sales and use taxes, including assignment based on primary point of use
- Compliance with MTSA
- Sales taxes
- Insurance premium taxes
- Sales taxes
White Papers & Research Papers
- White Paper: Preparing for the Internet Sales Tax
- White Paper: Enterprise Location Intelligence. Better decision making and more profitable operations.
- White Paper: Location Intelligence Backwards and Forwards. Associating people and places in new and profitable ways
- White Paper: Optimizing Tax Jurisdiction Assignments to Reduce Cost and Meet Compliance for Telecommunications Industry
- Ventana Research Paper: Using Geocoding for a Competitive Edge. Five Reasons to Geocode your Business Data
- Ventana Research Paper: Evaluation Criteria for Enterprise Geocoding. Choosing the right software to provide Location Intelligence
- Why this "Old" Company Might Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio
- Pitney Bowes to step up digital plans, after winning Facebook deal
- Facebook is Using Pitney Bowes Software for Geocoding
- Contact Us