Get the geographic insights you need—with GeoStan
Choose GeoStan™, a high-performance server-based geocoding library, for the unsurpassed geocoding quality you require for better marketing, risk management, planning, and more.
GeoStan offers unparalleled:
- Speed: Process millions of records per hour.
- Flexibility: Quickly and easily integrate with key applications and popular relational database management systems. Process in real-time and/or batch.
- Control: Specify matching criteria and data elements returned through our user-friendly API.
- Accuracy: Get the best available results courtesy of cascading match logic.
- Coverage: Gain better coverage in more countries worldwide.
GeoStan corrects, standardizes, and geocodes address information, all in one step. By combining postal data with your choice of spatial data files from the world's leading data providers, it lets you generate the most comprehensive set of address-level geocodes available—and improves your overall data quality in the process.
Conflation for greater accuracy
Other geocoding solutions draw from a single database. GeoStan combines the data from two disparate data sources—USPS and spatial data from TIGER, GDT, TeleAtlas or Navtech—into a single unified data set, creating a wider and richer universe than is possible with either data set alone. You’ll get more matches, fewer false positives, and faster, CASS-certifiable results.
More point-level precision
Cascading match logic enables GeoStan to geocode at the highest level of precision. It starts at point level, proceeding until it returns the most accurate latitude and longitude assignment available. In every case, you’ll know the accuracy level utilized and the confidence you can place in the result.
Coverage in key countries worldwide
GeoStan™ is available in the United States and Puerto Rico.
|Format:||Server- and library based.|
|Coverage:||U.S., including Puerto Rico.|
|Processes:||Real-time and batch.|
|Data:||Combines USPS and spatial data from TIGER, GDT, Tele Atlas or Navtech into a single unified data set.|
|Speed:||Processes millions of records per hour.|
|Flexibility:||Quick, simple integration with key applications and popular relational database management systems.|
|Control||Easy-to-use API lets users specify matching criteria and data elements returned.|
|Accuracy||Conflation and cascading match logic yields the best available results.|
|Certification:||CASS certifiable results attest to outstanding level of data quality generated as part of the geocoding process.|
Geocoding with GeoStan increases the level of precision and confidence in geo-informed decision making across organizations and industries.
- Map coverage, customers, and competitors
- Align offers with available services
- Determine prime areas for promotional activities and target marketing
- Determine service availability and coverage
- Pinpoint Right-of-Way and Call-Before-You-Dig requirements
- Visualize coverage, coverage gaps and best sites for additional infrastructure
- Map current and competitive retail locations
- Match locations against demographics
- Assign customers to territories for sales, service, or pricing
- Accurately identify insurance rating territories
- Determine distance to the coast, earthquake fault, fire station
- Estimate potential losses
- Help customers purchase the correct amount of coverage at the right price
- Uncover patterns to protect from fraud
- Improve constituent services
- Determine eligibility for services and programs
- Site voting precincts and polling locations
- Map patterns that help to identify potential fraud, terrorism, other crime
- Define territories
- Optimize delivery routes
White Papers & Research Papers
- White Paper: The Geocoding Advantage - Best practices for managing customer and location-based data
- White Paper: Enterprise Location Intelligence. Better decision making and more profitable operations.
- White Paper: Business-strength Geocoding. Ten requirements for more cost-efficient and effective business decisions.
- White Paper: Location Intelligence Backwards and Forwards. Associating people and places in new and profitable ways
- Ventana Research Paper: Using Geocoding for a Competitive Edge. Five Reasons to Geocode your Business Data
- Ventana Research Paper: Evaluation Criteria for Enterprise Geocoding. Choosing the right software to provide Location Intelligence
- Why this "Old" Company Might Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio
- Pitney Bowes to step up digital plans, after winning Facebook deal
- Facebook is Using Pitney Bowes Software for Geocoding
- Contact Us