Pitney Bowes Software offers numerous datasets of our own creation as well as a wide selection of 3rd party data—all designed to help you gain the insight you need.
More than 200 countries and territories are represented within our library of geographic data.
From street data to geocodes, demographics to business data, and postal data to administrative boundaries, we offer a comprehensive selection of current, highly accurate current datasets for countries worldwide.
- Postal Data: Get the most current cartographic representation of postal code information for hundreds of countries worldwide.
- Boundary Data: Access highly accurate administrative, census, postal and political boundary data for mapping and planning purposes.
- Business Data: Add more detail to your analyses by identifying competitors’ locations, concentration of business-types within geographical areas, and industry-specific opportunities and risks.
- Imagery Data: With worldwide coverage and ultra-fine resolution, gain powerful perspectives on your markets, properties and communities.
- Demographic Data: Combine our demographic data with our powerful mapping and analytical solutions for enriched insights. Options include:
- Segmentation systems—Analyze neighborhood clusters to gain market share
- Estimates & projections—Utilize demographic variables to anticipate need
- Product & spending behaviors—Access the world's leading expenditure demographics
Pitney Bowes geo data products span the globe. These all integrate easily with our mapping and spatial analytics solutions.
The extraordinary depth and breadth of our geographic data solutions includes:
US Data Products: A range of different options--including industry-specific geo data:
- Streets, Roads, Geocoders
- Boundaries and/or Points
- Financial Services
Current street networks, points, and parcels data sets are based on the following vendor datasets:
- Centrus Enhanced*
- TomTom (Multinet)
- NAVTEQ NAVSTREETS
- TomTom Points (Multinet)
- Centrus Points
- Centrus Parcels*
- Centrus Canada 6-digit Postcode centroids*
Pitney Bowes also offers a full range of international data products.
From risk analysis to site selection, tax assessment to strategic planning, we provide datasets to address your needs.
Our U.S. and international data clients represent the following industries:
- Financial services
- National, state and local governments
- Social Media
- Financial Services
White Papers & Research Papers
- White Paper: Enterprise Location Intelligence. Better decision making and more profitable operations.
- White Paper: Location Intelligence Backwards and ForwardsAssociating people and places in new and profitable ways
- Why this "Old" Company Might Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio
- Pitney Bowes to step up digital plans, after winning Facebook deal
- Facebook is Using Pitney Bowes Software for Geocoding
- Contact Us