Build, manage, and maintain a centralized data management system with user-friendly data management tools.
Spatial data and metadata are extremely valuable to businesses, but bad data management makes collecting this information worthless. MapInfo Manager enables organizations to build, manage, and maintain a centralized data management system - allowing clients, colleagues, and business partners to access, search, and use the data to meet their needs.
User-friendly data management lets you:
- Create a central database of searchable and standardized spatial data
- Provide data access to anyone, anywhere, and at anytime
- Avoid duplicate data collection and purchasing to help lower costs
- Increase organizational knowledge about the best uses for spatial data
- Meet regulatory requirements for metadata collection and sharing
Metadata management defined
One of the key features of MapInfo Manager is the management of metadata - which just means data about your data. Metadata can include information such as the vintage, source, owner, origin, location, geographic area of the data you have collected. This information increases the value of your original data and helps users to find the best ways to use its content.
MapInfo Manager's metadata management allows you to:
- Easily build a library of metadata
- Automatically create metadata on upload
- Keep metadata current by both bulk and individual updates
- Conform to metadata standards to ensure content is accessible and transportable
Optimize your data management with MapInfo Manager
MapInfo Manager facilitates easy discovery and access of spatial data for users throughout your organization. Our sophisticated data management tools will let you catalog, publish, and share your data with ease, letting you take command of your spatial assets.
MapInfo Manager has some outstanding features and functions, designed to enable you to improve the quality and efficiency of data management within your organization.
Creates a centralized data management system
MapInfo Manager enables you to create a central database of spatial data, so you can ensure that you don't collect duplicate information, and that your data can be easily accessed by everyone who needs it.
Manages your metadata
The data management solution from MapInfo helps you to build up a library of your metadata, and set up automated update processes, so you can manage it more effectively.
Simplicity and functionality
MapInfo Manager offers highly sophisticated data management functionality, but it is also simple to use. You can create, find and access your data quickly and easily, so you don't need to be an IT expert to benefit from this effective data management solution.