PSAP Pro Data
PSAP Pro provides industry-leading geographic depictions of the public safety answering point (PSAP) system which use E911 VoIP in the United States. With this information users can quickly determine the 911 call center that responds to emergency calls at a particular location.
PSAP Pro data is invaluable for E911 VoIP carriers as nomadic calling becomes commonplace. By identifying the customer location, carriers can provision the user’s device to reflect the responding PSAP.
E911 VoIP information at your fingertipsUsing PSAP Pro, users can quickly and efficiently determine the serving PSAP for a E911 VoIP request - an address, cell tower, market, coverage area and more. PSAP Pro data provides a geographic depiction of the serving area primary PSAPs for E911 VoIP calls across the United States.
The information is used to contact the PSAP coordinator to determine the appropriate provisioning and routing requirements for handling an E911 VoIP call from the desired location.
E911 VoIP applications include:
- FCC 911 regulatory compliance
- Assisted emergency dialing
- Network planning and provisioning
- Call center telematics
- Understand E911 VoIP calls and their market areas
- Facilitate provisioning requests with more complete contact information
- Assign customers to the appropriate serving area
- Achieve a faster PSAP response to E911 VoIP calls
- Contact Us