Spectrum Location Intelligence Module
Improve the quality of your insights for better business performance. Utilize any or all of three high-powered, on premises modules, each a part of the Spectrum Technology Platform:
Spectrum Enterprise Geocoding Module: Analyze geographic data and improve business decisions with powerful address geocoding. You will gain accurate location and address information fueled by a wide range of up-to-date, reliable data from major sources. The result: more matches, fewer false positives, and better data quality--so you can know your markets, customers and competitors better.
Spectrum Enterprise Routing Module: Optimize logistics, marketing and network performance management with efficient enterprise routing. For distribution and deliveries, sales and service planning, gain the precision you need. You can even set travel boundaries to map out service eligibility, as defined by desired time and distance or any of a number of useful parameters. Integrate in-house data, including customer records and network locations, and run analysis in batch or real-time mode. Customize output to fit different business-unit needs.
Spectrum Location Intelligence Module: Gain a true view of your data and customers, so you can solve even the most complex of business problems. Verify locations and transform location insights into valuable business intelligence to reduce risk, increase customer satisfaction and streamline operations. Easily harness the power of a range of spatial data and applications, easily performing sophisticated analytics to help optimize business operations – including marketing, sales, service, logistics and network management – across the enterprise.
Each of these modules is a part of the Spectrum™ Technology Platform, the single platform that integrates quality data, location intelligence and decisive customer insight. Each is designed for ease of use as well as extraordinary insights:
Spectrum Enterprise Geocoding Module:
- Extraordinary precision: Correct erroneous addresses, and incorporate latitude/longitude coordinates for location information that is always up-to-date. Choose spatial data from leading providers including TIGER, Tele Atlas, NAVTEQ and Centrus® Points databases. Combine with postal data for highly accurate results.
- Unrivaled throughput: With data quality and conflation built-in, you can geocode millions of records an hour.
- Worldwide coverage: Gain geocoding capabilities where you need them across more than 200 countries worldwide. And benefit from the highest precision, with points-and-parcel results in 50+ countries.
Gain important capabilities for:
- Calculating distances in miles or minutes
- Setting travel boundaries
- Mapping out the most efficient routes
- Targeting more effectively
- Reducing costs
- Expediting delivery of goods and services
- Flood zones
- Rating territories
- Sales territories
- Individual store markets
- Tax or voting districts
- Other business-specific zones
- Identify key target markets
- Confirm closest sites for customer service activities
- Understand geospatial data
- Verify locations
- Plan for the future
Use these modules to raise the level of precision and confidence in geo-informed decision making across your organization.
- Map coverage, customers, and competitors
- Align offers with available services
- Determine prime areas for promotional activities and target marketing
- Determine service availability and coverage
- Pinpoint Right-of-Way and Call-Before-You-Dig requirements
- Visualize coverage, coverage gaps and best sites for additional infrastructure
- Map current and competitive retail locations
- Match locations against demographics
- Assign customers to territories for sales, service, or pricing
- Accurately identify insurance rating territories
- Determine distance to the coast, earthquake fault, fire station
- Estimate potential losses
- Help customers purchase the correct amount of coverage at the right price
- Uncover patterns to protect from fraud
- Improve constituent services
- Determine eligibility for services and programs
- Site voting precincts and polling locations
- Map patterns that help to identify potential fraud, terrorism, other crime
- Define territories
- Optimize delivery routes
White Papers & Research Papers
- White Paper: The Geocoding Advantage - Best practices for managing customer and location-based data
- White Paper: Enterprise Location Intelligence. Better decision making and more profitable operations.
- White Paper: Business-strength Geocoding. Ten requirements for more cost-efficient and effective business decisions.
- White Paper: Location Intelligence Backwards and Forwards. Associating people and places in new and profitable ways
- Ventana Research Paper: Using Geocoding for a Competitive Edge. Five Reasons to Geocode your Business Data
- Ventana Research Paper: Evaluation Criteria for Enterprise Geocoding. Choosing the right software to provide Location Intelligence
- Why this "Old" Company Might Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio
- Pitney Bowes to step up digital plans, after winning Facebook deal
- Facebook is Using Pitney Bowes Software for Geocoding
- Contact us