Achieve postage savings of up to 25% per mail piece, on average, by presorting mailings to USPS® standards, qualifying mailings for the lowest possible postage rates. In addition, Automail organizes mailings by weight and separates oversized envelopes or items that require special handling.
A more efficient work flow can translate into a smoother mailstream — the flow of documents in and out of your facilities, especially important client communications such as monthly and quarterly statements. SynTel's AutoMail is an integrated solution, customized to meet your specific needs, to achieve better efficiencies and cost savings.
- Achieve postage savings of up to 25% per mail piece on average.
- Presorts your mailings to USPS® standards, qualifying your mailing for the lowest possible postage rates.
- Organizes mailings by weight and separates oversized envelopes or items that require special handling.
- Calculates dissimilar weight mail pieces and assigns appropriate postage.
- Accepts files output from your customers software, organizing mail pieces to print in presorted order and ready for the USPS.
- Eliminates manual sorting and the need for third-party mail houses, allowing for a faster delivery time.
- Keeps the mailing operation in-house.
- Uses existing customer data file and production systems.
- Reduces third-party liability.
- Minimizes chain of possession of sensitive data.
- When combined with an inserter, intelligent marks will ensure that the right pages, get into the right envelope and sent to the right customer.
There are two versions of this software… AutoMail Pro and AutoMail 855 which are primarily distinguished by the volume of monthly statement processed and the level/times/days of phone support needed.
AutoMail Pro - Ideal for users that have monthly statement processing over 10,000 per month and require up to 7 days, 24 hour phone support. This is appropriate for vertical industries such as larger community banks, financial firms and larger utility and insurance firms.
AutoMail 855 - Best suited for users who have monthly statement processing of less than 10,000 per month and require up to 8 hour s/ five days phone support. 855 = (8 am – 5pm) CST– (5 day Mon – Fri). This may be appropriate for vertical industries such as small-to= mid size community banks, smaller financial firms and mid-size utility and insurance firms.
SynTel AutoMail for the Financial Industry
Learn how Syntel's AutoMail helps streamline the processing and costs for the financial industry. View now.
SynTel AutoMail for Utilities and Municipalities
Learn how SynTel's AutoMail helps utilities and municipalities to cut costs, while making their mail processing more efficient. View now.