- The percentage of consumers who have used QR codes in the past year
- How the use of QR codes among 18- to 24-year-olds differs from that of other age groups
- The marketing channels where QR codes are most used by consumers
- The percentage of consumers who have used QR codes in the past year in the United States and Europe
- How QR codes use varies in the 18- to 34-year-old age group in the US and Europe
- The marketing channels where QR codes are most used by consumers in the US and Europe
Marketers are looking at every opportunity to reach more consumers and increase sales. QR codes marketing offers another way to present relevant marketing messages and product offers. Consumers on the go have been conditioned to expect instant gratification, whether that means finding an address, a news article or a coupon for their favorite retailer. QR codes offer one of the best ways to instantly satisfy consumer wants and improve marketing campaign results at the same time.
This report includes valuable data on QR codes use to help marketers successfully add mobile programs to their campaigns. Whether you plan to use QR codes on product packaging, on magazine and newspaper advertisements or on out-of-home posters and billboards, this report will help ensure your success.
Get instant access to our free report, 2012 QR Codes Use In the US And Europe.
Do you want to explore QR codes use in your marketing programs? Get started with a free trial from pbSmart™ Codes.
30-day free trial period. Standard monthly rates apply after trial expiration.