Purchase Power enables you to get a bill for postage and other office related expenses. You'll never have to worry about prepaying for postage again. Simply order the postage, supplies and other items you need, get billed and earn rewards.
Purchase Power enables Pitney Bowes customers to conveniently pay for postage and office related expenses on one account – including USPS meter postage, USPS Permit mail postage, Pitney Bowes mailing supplies, Pitney Bowes equipment rental payments and purchases, and carrier overnight/shipping (Fed Ex, UPS, DHL). And, as a Pitney Bowes customer, you earn valuable rewards with every dollar you spend through your Purchase Power account – rewards will be redeemed for free postage, supplies or gift cards and merchandise from leading retailers.
Purchase Power provides customers great benefits for all postage and office-related expenses:
- Convenience – one account for all your postage and office related ex penses
- Peace of Mind – never run out of postage again with instant access to postage whenever it is needed
- Funds Management – no idle prepaid funds and no last minute checks for postage and other purchases; pay once a month, after you get the bill
- Accounting Control – track and pay for all postage and mailing related business expenses on one, monthly consolidated and itemized bill
- Payment Flexibility – multiple payment options that meet the business needs of the customer
- Rewards – earn free postage, supplies, or other great merchandise simply by using Purchase Power and being a Pitney Bowes customer
Purchase Power is automatically available to all Pitney Bowes customers.
How the Program Works
Existing and new Pitney Bowes customers are automatically enrolled in Purchase Power. To activate your account, simply follow the Purchase Power account prompts for your next meter reset. For supplies and other office related expenses, you’ll have the option to be billed through your Purchase Power account. Customer statements are mailed monthly and statement information is available on our secure Postage By Phone website or through Pitney Bowes My Account.
For more information about payments, please see: Payment Options and Addresses.