Experts in document processingAccelerate the transition of your physical documents into digital records without the up-front capital, labor or operating costs with our document management solutions.
Our industry-leading solutions quickly, reliably, cost-effectively and securely capture, index and deliver your business critical documents and data into your organization's content management repository, business process or workflow system.
Industry best practicesAs a trusted partner of the most successful Fortune 500 companies, top law firms and government agencies, our clients have access to industry best practices, standards and world-class technologies to help them improve consistency and service levels right across the enterprise.
Our highly skilled consultants, implementation team and on-site staff offer operational insight and excellence to meet the needs for efficient processing of document and data which can be implemented and tracked enterprise-wide.
With our knowledge of regulatory conditions you can be confident that your information is compliant and protected.
Added value for document processing
- Faster and more streamlined document process
- Reduce document processing costs and compliance risk
- Reliable and secure processes
- Defensible chain of custody
- Proven and efficient implementation methodology
- Environmental responsibility
- Optimize real estate and reduce physical document storage costs
- Choice of on-site, off-site or a mixed service model
Secure, flexible and variable Best Site™ solutions for immediate and long-term strategic requirementsWe can:
- Deploy solutions and operate on our client's premises
- Operate and utilize capability at our national processing center
- Implement a hybrid model with scanning on-site and IT infrastructure at our processing center
- Establish tight processes to transfer documents and data from single or multiple locations and ensure chain of custody from receipt through delivery
- Leverage hardware, software and intellectual capital to process data in multiple formats
- Invested in an early case assessment tool to expedite data filtering and processing
- Created customized quality control measures
State-of-the-art National Processing CenterOur National Processing Center (NPC) in Grand Rapids, Michigan, has the monthly capacity to process 20TB, image 6M pages, code 3M pages, and print 6M pages.
Our NPC is supported by Document Solution Centers across the country where we can scan and OCR documents and perform litigation copying. We track documents from receipt to deliver offering a defensible chain of custody to ensure our client's evidence is always accounted for.