DM575™ Remanufactured Digital Mailing System
The remanufactured DM575's streamlined processing capabilities get the job done quickly and efficiently by automatically feeding, sealing and imprinting postage on mail pieces of mixed weight and thickness at speeds up to 175 letters per minute. The integrated weighing option, conveniently located next to the feeder, increases productivity by enabling you to easily process individual and overweight pieces while imprinting the correct postage.
Our patented Weigh-on-the-Way® in-line weighing with Shape Based Rating maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight material up to 16 oz. The length, width and thickness are verified to ensure the proper rate is calculated. The mail piece is imprinted with the correct postage at speeds up to 95 letters per minute. Thickness and size adjustments are minimized by the remanufactured DM575's ability to process various sized envelopes. The system handles material up to 5/8" thick with sizes ranging from post cards to 10" x 13" flats. For larger pieces choose from our 5 lb. or 10 lb. integrated scales or one of the larger interfaced platforms to handle all of your mailing and shipping needs.
The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services and allows you to:
- Manage, track and charge back postage expenditures with built-in accounting capabilities.
- Access new features on-demand.
- Instantly access USPS® and other carrier’s rates and services.
- Access cost-saving USPS® electronic tracking services right from your remanufactured DM575™.
- Download new rates directly to your remanufactured DM575™ quickly and easily.
- "Constant Connection" - the fast convenient connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates through a high-speed connection
Improve Your Mail Center Performance with a Green Alternative
Pitney Bowes is doing our part to make the world a little greener. Our Factory Certified solutions are carefully selected, then restored to the highest standards with a rigorous certification process. Each unit is backed by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty and Service Level Agreements.
The remanufactured DM575™ provides many features and benefits to make processing your mail faster and easier.
- Processes up to 175 letters per minute of similar size and weight, or up to 95 letters per minute of mixed size and weight
- Handles mail of various sizes - from postcards up to 10" x 13" envelopes and up to 5/8" in thickness
- Self-aligning feed system feeds envelopes straighter, protecting envelope contents and increasing efficiency
- IntelliLink® Command Center provides efficient and easy access to system functions and exclusive mail services
- Up to 25 programmable jobs and simplified set-up for rating and processing
- Account tracking for up to 50 accounts standard; expansion options up to 1,500 accounts are available
- Digital inkjet printing and secure envelope sealing give mail a professional, trusted appearance.
- "Constant Connection” – the fast, convenient connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates through a high-speed LAN connection.
|Speed||(Non-WOW) Up to 175 LPM (WOW) 95 LPM|
|Media Sizes||Min: 3"X5"
|Media Thickness||Min: .007"
|Flap Depth||Min: 1" Max: 3"|
|Integrated Weighing Options||5lbs, 10lbs|
|Optional Interfaced Weighing||15lbs, 30lbs, 70lbs, 149lbs|
|Differential Weighing options||Optional|
|USPS and Carrier Rate Updates||USPS, UPS, Fedex,|
|Connectivity||LAN/ Ethernet, Optional Analog phone Line|
|Size||35" L x 19" D x 15" H
9Add 14.5" L for WOW, 20" L for Drop Stacker)
|Weight||Base System: 74 lbs
WOW Module: 35 lbs
|Electrical||100-240 VAC< 50/60 Hz, 6.5 amps|