DM925™ Remanufactured Digital Mailing System
The remanufactured DM925™ is able to meet the demands of even the highest volume mailers. This versatile system can automatically feed, seal, imprint postage and stack mail at speeds up to 250 letters per minute. It gets big mailing jobs done quickly and efficiently. The remanufactured DM925™ handles mail ranging in size from post cards to 13" x 13" flats up to 3/4" thick - intermixed and in a single stream to maximize operator productivity by minimizing the need to sort mail by size.
Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW) in-line weighing with Shape Based Rating maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight and mixed sized material automatically. Processes and rates mail pieces up to 16 oz. in weight and 10” x 13” in size automatically to ensure the proper postage is calculated and applied. Get the mail out the door with speeds up to 120 letters per minute.
Advanced Detection Sensors located throughout the feeding and transport path automatically align the mail to protect its contents while ensuring precise postage imprinting. These sensors also enhance the processing of difficult materials like post cards or "dark mail".
The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services and gives you access to:
- New features on-demand
- USPS and other carrier's rates and services instantly
- Cost-saving USPS electronic tracking services right from your remanufactured DM925™
- Download rates directly to your remanufactured DM925™ quickly and easily when rates change
- "Constant Connection" - the fast, convenient high-speed LAN connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates
Improve Your Mail Center Performance with a Green Alternative
Pitney Bowes is doing our part to make the world a little greener. Our Factory Certified solutions are carefully selected, then restored to the highest standards with a rigorous certification process. Each unit is backed by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty and Service Level Agreements.
The remanufactured DM925™ provides many features and benefits to make processing your mail faster and easier.
- Process up to 250 pieces per minute of similar size and weight mail.
- Advanced engineering with less moving parts provides for long-term reliable operation.
- Mixed Mail Feeding handles mail of various sizes from postcards to 10" X 13" flats and up to 3/4" thick in a single stream.
- Advanced Detection Sensors allow enhanced processing of hard to handle pieces like postcards and dark mail.
- IntelliLink® Command Center provides efficient and easy access to system functions and exclusive mail services.
- Up to 25 programmable jobs and Simplified Set-Up for rating and processing.
- Account tracking for up to 100 accounts standard; expansion options up to 1,500 accounts.
- Inkjet printing and secure envelope sealing give mail a professional, trusted appearance.
- Platform scales up to 150lb capacity.
- Differential Weighing to process mail pieces and parcels in the same run.