DM875™ Remanufactured Digital Mailing System
The factory certified, remanufactured DM875™ processes mail at speeds of up to 230 letters per minute. With Weigh-on-the-Way® and Shape Based Rating, this flexible system allows for different configurations to provide optimal functionality and speed.
Process mail at speeds of up to 230 pieces per minute with the remanufactured DM875™. Access exclusive mail services through IntelliLink® technology and realize increased productivity that ensures accurate postage with Weigh-on-the-Way® in-line weighing. The remanufactured DM875™ can automatically feed and seal material of varying sizes from postcards to 13” x 13” flats and thickness up to 5/8” reducing the need for sorting and improving productivity.
Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW) in-line weighing with Shape Based Rating maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight and mixed sized material automatically. Mail pieces up to 16 oz. in weight and 10” x 13” in size are measured automatically and rated to ensure the proper postage is applied. The remanufactured DM875™ can process large mail runs quickly and efficiently at speed of up to 115 letters per minute.
Your remanufactured DM875™ will always be current with software upgrades and USPS rate updates via high-speed internet connection. Know that your investment can be updated with the latest software enhancements.
The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services and gives you access to:
- New features on-demand
- USPS® and other carrier's rates and services instantly
- Cost-saving USPS® electronic tracking services right from your remanufactured DM875™ Digital Mailing System
- Download rates directly to your remanufactured DM875™ quickly and easily when rates change
- "Constant Connection" - the fast, convenient high-speed LAN connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates
Improve Your Mail Center Performance with a Green Alternative
Pitney Bowes is doing our part to make the world a little greener. Our Factory Certified solutions are carefully selected, then restored to the highest standards with a rigorous certification process. Each unit is backed by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty and Service Level Agreements.
The remanufacturedDM875™ provides many features and benefits to make processing your mail faster and easier.
- Process up to 230 pieces per minute of similar size and weight mail.
- Handles mail of various sizes from postcards to 13" X 13" flats and up to 5/8" thick in a single stream.
- IntelliLink® Command Center provides efficient and easy access to system functions and exclusive mail services.
- Preset up to 25 routine jobs for quick handling and greater productivity.
- Account tracking for up to 50 accounts standard; expansion options up to 1,500 accounts.
- Inkjet printing and secure envelope sealing give mail a professional, trusted appearance.
- Platform scales up to 150lb capacity.
- Differential Weighing to process mail pieces and parcels in the same run.
from Pitney Bowes