DM825™ Remanufactured Digital Mailing System
Process mail at speeds of up to 200 pieces per minute with the remanufactured DM825™ . Access exclusive mail services through IntelliLink® technology, realize increased productivity and ensure accurate postage with Weigh-on-the-Way® in-line weighing. The remanufactured DM825™ can automatically feed and seal material of varying sizes from postcards to 13” x 13” flats and thickness up to 5/8” reducing the need for sorting and improving productivity.
Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW) in-line weighing with Shape Based Rating maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight and mixed sized material automatically. Mail pieces up to 16 oz. in weight and 10” x 13” in size are measured automatically and rated to ensure the proper postage is applied. Process large mail runs at speeds of up to 100 letters per minute.
Your remanufactured DM825™ will always be current with software upgrades and USPS® rate updates via high-speed internet connection.
The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services and gives you access to:
- New features on-demand.
- USPS® and other carrier's rates and services instantly.
- Cost-saving USPS® electronic tracking services right from your remanufactured DM825™.
- Download rates directly to your remanufactured DM825™ quickly and easily.
Improve Your Mail Center Performance with a Green Alternative
Pitney Bowes is doing our part to make the world a little greener. Our Factory Certified solutions are carefully selected, then restored to the highest standards with a rigorous certification process. Each unit is backed by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty and Service Level Agreements.
The remanufactured DM825™ provides many features and benefits to make processing your mail faster and easier.
- Process up to 200 pieces per minute of similar size, and weight mail
- Handles mail of various sizes from postcards to 13" X 13" flats and up to 5/8" thick in a single stream
- IntelliLink® Command Center provides easy access to system functions and exclusive mail services
- Up to 25 programmable jobs and simplified set-up for rating and processing
- Account tracking for up to 50 accounts standard; expansion options up to 1,500 accounts are available
- Inkjet printing and secure envelope sealing give mail a professional, trusted appearance
- "Constant Connection” – the fast, convenient high-speed LAN connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates
- Platform scales up to 150lb capacity
- Differential Weighing to process mail pieces and parcels in the same run
from Pitney Bowes