DM1100™ Remanufactured Digital Mailing System
The remanufactured DM1100™ gives you unmatched productivity and rugged durability. This high volume, versatile mailing system can automatically feed, seal, imprint postage and stack uniform mail at speeds of up to 295 letters per minute. This system's advanced technology gets big mailing jobs done quickly and efficiently. The remanufactured DM1100™ handles mail ranging in size from post cards to 13" x 15" flats and up to 3/4" thick - intermixed and in a single stream. This maximizes operator productivity by minimizing the need to sort mail by size.
Powered by the IntelliLink® Command Center, an integrated and intuitive interface that delivers single-point access to everything you need to manage your operation efficiently and effectively, the remanufactured DM1100™ meets the demands of even the highest volume mailers.
Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW) in-line weighing with Shape Based Rating maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight and mixed sized material automatically. The remanufactured DM1100™ has the flexibility to process mail pieces up to 16 oz. in weight and 12” x 15” in size automatically. Our patented technology measures and weighs each mail piece to ensure the proper postage is applied. The remanufactured DM1100™ processes large jobs at speeds up to 145 letters per minute.
Open and closed flap sealing minimizes sorting based on its ability to handle mixed envelope flap configurations including combinations of closed flap, open flap and pre-sealed flap. Advanced Detection Sensors located throughout the feeding and transport path enhance the processing of difficult materials like postcards or "dark mail", and they detect oversize mail and add the proper surcharge.
The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services and gives you access to:
- New features on-demand
- USPS® and other carrier's rates and services instantly
- Cost-saving USPS® electronic tracking services right from your remanufactured DM1100™ Digital Mailing System
- Downloadable rates directly to your remanufactured DM1100™ quickly and easily when rates change
- "Constant Connection" - a fast, convenient high-speed LAN connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates
Improve Your Mail Center Performance with a Green Alternative
Pitney Bowes is doing our part to make the world a little greener. Our Factory Certified solutions are carefully selected, then restored to the highest standards with a rigorous certification process. Each unit is backed by our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty and Service Level Agreements.
The remanufactured DM1100™ provides many features and benefits to make processing your mail faster and easier.
- Processes up to 295 letters per minute of similar size and weight mail.
- Advanced Detection Sensors provide perfect processing of hard-to-handle pieces.
- Advanced engineering with less moving parts provides for long-term reliable operation.
- Differential Weighing to process mail pieces and parcels in the same run.
- Inkjet printing and secure envelope sealing give mail a professional, trusted appearance
- IntelliLink® Command Center provides efficient and easy access to system functions and exclusive mail services.
- Open and closed flap sealing eliminates the manual sorting of sealed vs. unsealed material.
- Preset up to 25 routine jobs for quick handling and greater productivity.
- Account tracking for up to 300 accounts standard; expansion options up to 1,500 accounts.
- Integrated scales up to 150lb capacity.
from Pitney Bowes