Mailstream Wrapper™ Productivity System
The Mailstream Wrapper Productivity System combines the integrity and efficiency of high speed inserting with an alternate envelope process, to help mail operations streamline the production of high quality customer communications. Integrates easily into existing mail finishing and print operations.
Built on the industry proven Mailstream Productivity Series platform, the Mailstream Wrapper Productivity series system combines Pitney Bowes’s expertise in high-speed inserters, software solutions, and service with an innovative wrap solution to help mailers achieve significant cost savings and operational improvements with little to no application or workflow changes.
This new mail finishing system includes innovations specifically designed to maintain the highest levels of integrity, system uptime, and productivity while processing variable page documents at speeds of up to 26,000 pieces per hour. Uniquely engineered to be retrofitted to existing Pitney Bowes Mailstream Productivity Series systems, you can be confident that your investment is protected. The flexible system can also process pre-printed wrap material or print in-line after completion of the mailpiece.
- Achieve up to 20-25% greater productivity with alternate enveloping process
- Increase system uptime by replacing envelope insertion process with reliable wrapping technology
- Consistently meet SLAs with high productivity throughput of up to 26,000 mailpieces per hour
- Accurately control and track each mailpiece through entire system with integrity and motion control platform
- Reliably produce high integrity mailpieces with features and security of traditional envelopes
- Achieve consistent mailpiece quality with precision positioning, gluing, folding and cutting
- Maximize application capabilities with flexible document processing modules requiring minimal to no application changes
- Integrates easily into existing mail finishing operations with traditional workcell and application workflows
- Increase mailpiece effectiveness with option to print monochrome or full color variable messaging before or after document wrap
- Benefit from unique retrofittable design protects your initial MPS/APS investment - no need to replace entire system
- Redefine workcell and operational efficiency with ergonomic workflow of world-class high speed MPS inserting platform
- Boost operator productivity and system uptime with high capacity envelope rolls containing up to 60,000 envelopes
- Reduce material costs between 20-45% and eliminate waste by replacing traditional envelopes
- Reduce inventory of envelopes and optimize print production by converting to white paper environment
- Significantly minimizes in-process spoilage with innovative machine control and error recovery features
- Realize benefits faster with worldclass service expertise trained on industry proven platform